Met Nice Guy Dave

Jerry and Graeme in the same hemisphere!? The axis of the Earth will tilt. This should be awesome.

Oregon white oak. I guess it depends on how far back you want to go with what is truly native. They grow wild and free around here. Locust along the river especially.

So are the White Oak's native or naturalized?

Can't wait to see Gerry's pics, should be something else!

If anything is native here it would be the Oregon white oak, California black oak, canyon live oak, pacific madrone and the mentioned conifers on the most basic level. Why does that seem hard to grasp? Who determines what is "native", interesting thing to look up.

Don't sweat it Willie.I have visited you and can testify that you have plenty of different trees.

Of course it is always easy to impress someone from the subarctic region, since we don't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow safe travels Jerry can't wait to see the photos and video that is sure to surface from your trip.

jp:D

If anything is native here it would be the Oregon white oak, California black oak, canyon live oak, pacific madrone and the mentioned conifers on the most basic level. Why does that seem hard to grasp? Who determines what is "native", interesting thing to look up.

Not hard to grasp... I just didnt think they were native to the area....especially Black Locust, but hell I've been wrong before.....:lol:

Safe Travels Gerry.....

She's hot.

kylie_minogue_sexy_and_best_australian_singer.jpg

KylieMinogue_Cohen_15314234.jpg

Kylie_Minogue_099.jpg

Back