Latest Tree House outages

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
@Brandon @lumberjack

Carl/Brandon, the site has been inaccessible (page just hangs, and launching a new window/tab leaves a blank page) a few times over the past few days. Has the problem been identified/rectified? Thx in advance.

Last edited:
like little green men, or something?

No matter either way. Whatever is interrupting my Tree House time must stop immediately!

Oh lord, am I a mere participant in a digital forum whose members are not even real?

After the fact Butch always had a definitive answer to why the site broke down. Always technical issues, struggling to keep ol' Blister going, while at the same trying to keep morale up between interruptions. Good days. Still are.

Tree House forever!

Jerry...you figured it out. We are all A(da)I...a grade below AI.
Artificial dumb ass Intelligence. We are working towards being real AI. My sensors tell me you are probably real...I can only wish.:big-wave:

I’ve experienced the same, Brandon hadn’t last we talked about it. I’m traveling, so my time online has been in spurts.

I’ll forward this to Brandon, see what we can figure out.

FWIW, the server's still pingable when the site's down. While somebody's looking into it, it would be a good idea to review security patch status, and backup implementation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@lumberjack
Carl, is there a way any of us can communicate to Brandon outside the site when it occurs? Maybe set up an admin email alias so users can alert him as to when it's happening? Just trying to help here.

Last edited:
I messaged Carl and he responded quickly and hit up Brandon.
FOrum is working better for me of late. No issues on Andriod or Lenox based OS. Three different browsers as well.

I remember some sort of backup or something would run around 9:30 my time when we started using the new forum, but hadn't experienced that kind of outage in a while. Then this frequent and random one for the past few days.

Did you just add more storage space to solve the problem?

Back