Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hoodie Drawing!!

:/:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RfCguz-LZG8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Edit... Wow just in the nick of time... I was gonna be impatient in my post :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No doubt Brian, maybe the congressional ethics committee should look into it!

He was playing with his mothers phone the other day...

I'd like to say, it was a fair match and the best man won. Congratulations to the Squishington family. Presumably the said article is about to appear on ebay with a starting price of $30:)
I wish all draws were conducted in the same way. Hats off to the draw management committee, the caterers and security for an excellent event. Commiserations to my fellow losers. Better luck next time.

I'd like to say, it was a fair match and the best man won. Congratulations to the Squishington family. Presumably the said article is about to appear on ebay with a starting price of $30:)
I wish all draws were conducted in the same way. Hats off to the draw management committee, the caterers and security for an excellent event. Commiserations to my fellow losers. Better luck next time.

:) Funny stuff(especially the best man part!). We used to do alot of fun drawings like that and try to get the kids involved, I wish I had bothered to video this one!

It just goes to show there's no accounting for taste Willie. Next thing you know Orrin will be listening to Kenny G. :lol:

Back