Guess who came to dinner?

• Thread starter Graeme McMahon
  • Start date
  • Replies 87
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Tool Shed at Noojee Victoria (Eucman territory), Jerry and Graeme prepare to "fall another one.

photo.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then Brett and Jerry prepare to fall a bigger one.

197.jpg

... and when the legs fail ...
3366378695_5b0fc7ab7d_z.jpg

The Tool Shed at Noojee Victoria (Eucman territory), Jerry and Graeme prepare to "fall another one.

View attachment 42277

Now that's a great place to have a few pints and talk trees. Great that you got down there Jer and thanks Graeme for all that you have done for our industry, just like Jer has done.

BTW, awesome article in the 2nd issue of Arb Climber. I've seen it before, but great to have it printed in the new mag. Keep up the fabulous work bro!

-Chris

I have liked beer all my life, even when a kid. :/: After first thinking that the room temp real ale stuff tasted like dish water, living in Great Britain, I came to think of it as the true beer! I couldn't much appreciate the cold gassy stuff any longer. Now it's all good, I'm back to much liking cold again.

Room temp is a bit misleading, it should be kept in a beer cellar, so underground with a constant year round temperature of 12-15 C. Too cold and your tastebuds are numbed and the flavours lost. Of course with many beers that is an advantage, especially thin gassy lagers like Fosters or Bud. A decent cask conditioned ale should be savoured like a fine wine, not cryogenically preserved and served so cold you get frostbite just from holding the glass.

Back