Established Tree Company in Phoenix AZ Hiring Top Paid Tree Climbers!

My $.02. As a New England boy passing through Phoenix on my biodiesel road trip this spring, I was deeply disturbed by the city. Driving from Tucson, to suddenly come upon a major city in the high desert was bizarre. Reading about / observing the drought in the SW, I thought "there's no way This can keep going".

Do you believe that Phoenix will be a viable place to live in 10-15 years?

Honestly I loved the desert. I went hiking in the superstition mtns and thought it was one of the most beautiful places I'd seen. I'd absolutely love to do some winter work there, but wonder about the long term opportunities.

Send me a PM if you're open to seasonal work, I did love it there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's Great!
With any good thing there will always be haters and critics screaming negativity. We Phoenicians always laugh when we see the different political parties/news etc paint the "terrible droughts and difficulties we are enduring with potential water shortages and on and on and on"..:) But that's what makes Phoenix sooo amazing! We have always been and will always be in droughts- we're in the middle of the Sonoran Desert!!! :)
....The fact is we are very savvy when it comes to optimizing our water sources hence one of the ironic truths is Phoenix is one of the Golfing capitals of the world!!! --lots of green grass (and trees) needs lots and lots of water -multiple times a day!.
. There is as much water here as there is money :) .Note Phoenix is the 2nd/3rd (depending on the source you use) fastest growing economy in the entire USA!
...The only thing drying up around here are the old western 2 loaded six-shooter pack'n gun slingers....the average Phoenician is now pack'n 2 loaded six-slotted wallets nowadays ;)
Can I get your personal email brother?

Wow you sound like a used car salesman. Hopefully you can tone down the rhetoric if you plan on sticking around. Although I suspect you'll be gone as soon as you figure out that you're probably not going to find any climbers for hire here.
:wave:

Going from experience hiring guys for my company, I strongly suggest you advertise the pay scale .

Over here it's $45 to $70 per hour.

He's not sticking around.. he's running 9 crews...
FB would be the ticket. His posting here is actually a sign of either poor judgment or desperation.

That said, I just noticed the stump shot in Jerry's topping pic.... Looked like close to 12"..... keeping it from coming back over the top.. And the look of the guy on the left... here we go boss!

Wow you sound like a used car salesman. Hopefully you can tone down the rhetoric if you plan on sticking around. Although I suspect you'll be gone as soon as you figure out that you're probably not going to find any climbers for hire here.
:wave:
He is.. next he's going to mention that they power wash the trucks so you can fry your eggs on the trucks' hoods June-August... and the little bit of sawdust is actually much-needed fiber.

Back