Electric Blowers?

They tried to pull that shit here, so dumb. That would almost piss me off enough to where i start making jack rocks.

We have blower bans in cities here in CA.
But they are pretty much going to try and ban all 2 stroke and then 4 stroke equipment. Like yes, even lawn mowers.
Elon told the gov we would have to double our infrastructure for electric to comply by 2035. But, ya know, they cant hardly keep the lights on.

Blowers also add a lot of dust to the air.

Waaaay easier on shoulders than rakes...I can it 'brontosaurus lungs' (petroleum powered being the Dino reference, blows huge amounts of material quickly).

we use electric blowers. they are fine. we have both makita and stihl. The akita is great for jumping up on the roof with. The still for final pickup and finish. Blowers are the most overused tools out there. They should be used for maybe ten minutes at a time tops. Just to get the stray bit of sawdust. When I see people using them for woodchips and sticks it bugs the hell out of me. I can't stand the sight or sound of backpack blowers and there is never anywhere to put them. If I lived in one of the fancy neighborhoods the sound of blowers would also drive me nuts and I would want them banned. In most of these fancy hoods its a constant racket with all the mowing and blowing, chippers and general internal combustion madness. Almost no-one in the street except various work crews doing wasteful things that have no purpose, seems an inhospitable environment to me. But thats where the moneys at, so Im there as well giving their trees massages and making a racket.

Back