BTS Hauler.

Three things.... First it does look nice and logrite tools are awesome. Second, I was talking with Logrite a while ago when I first saw this available. I was looking at buying one and I thought they quoted me over $1000 for it which was way too high imo. Especially since the AT was also out. We ended up getting the DR Powerwagon instead.
Lastly, Logrite is selling these for $100 less than Wesspur.... What's up with that?

Nice. They are pretty good people there. I was really impressed with the owner but it just wasnt in the cards for us. I hope it serves you well.
Have you used it much to move logs? If so, how does it work.

We did a nice job Fri that was all down hill 100-150'. With the new chipper and winch and this cart, what I bid fir two days, we did in three hrs. Forethought is king in certain situations. The cart comes completely apart. It can be a wheeled axle or a short cart or a long cart or a long cart with double caster wheels in front.

Would it be possible to lift one end of a long log with a mini and place it on the hauler and then lift the other end of said log with the mini and pull it around? I've been thinking of a setup like this for a while to try to conserve longer logs.

Seems like you will need heavier/ wider wheels maybe for logs. I squished my arbor trolley wheels while turning sharply, no damage. Might be different with the pneumatic tires, compared to the flat-free. I've been thinking of a tag axle for using with the mini. I started a thread. Someone suggested a golf cart axle. I might just find a trailer without a title, which goes cheap, and use it for parts.

Three things.... First it does look nice and logrite tools are awesome. Second, I was talking with Logrite a while ago when I first saw this available. I was looking at buying one and I thought they quoted me over $1000 for it which was way too high imo. Especially since the AT was also out. We ended up getting the DR Powerwagon instead.
Lastly, Logrite is selling these for $100 less than Wesspur.... What's up with that?

Two different 'carts' that look similar in one or two configurations? BTS is $600, other one on the Log Rite site is under "Specialty Arches" and can be used as a log arch, bigger tires etc., $1550

Back