Back from Idaho

Burnham

Woods walker
Had a great trip but had to cut it somewhat short due to wildfires, smoky air, and forecast wet weather coming up in the mountains.

Unfortunately, a couple of days after we returned, I came down with covid. M is still well. Isolating in a single room with attached bath or being outdoors on the porch. Symptoms are not as bad as could be, but are bad enough for me to recommend against it :).

Fatigue is a problem. I will post more when I'm feeling better.

Welcome back Burnham! Been thinking about you. Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get well soon.

Wishing you a complete recovery Burnham!
Well said, 'not as bad as it could be but bad enough to recommend against it', sums it up nicely. Glad you're appears fairly mild.
Hope Mel avoids it, like my house, Bob never got it and we didn't isolate from each other much at all.
Take care of the cough, it can linger.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
M started in with symptoms last night. Now has tested positive. No real surprise there.

I just also retested, still positive. I hope to feel better enough in a couple of days to make a trip to the grocery store...until then I guess it's whomever feels less puny that gets to pick through the pantry to figure out what to feed us :).

We'll survive.

Burn, I am not sure about your area, but the grocery stores here have delivery. Check their website, you might be able to order on line.

Hope you both get better soon.

Yup.

No delivery way out here in the sticks, Gigi. It is a couple hours round trip minimum, including the shopping.

Can someone else do a run for you? That would suck having to drive all that way and back with covid.
Edit...as above, order ahead?
My positive lasted 7 days after the first +rats test , took a couple weeks after to really shake the last of it.

Our regular grocery store doesn't. The one 30 minutes away does...but I won't let someone else pick my produce. I'm weird that way :|:.

I'm sure we could get a friend to help us out. But the larder is far from bare, and I'll be up and around before it is, I'm hopeful.

Back