Any Arbortreeists near Occidental CA USA?

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
An email I got today, reply if you are game (Deva?) as I am obviously too far away to be of service without a large transportation fee :) :

"Paul:
I have been doing some search for a certified arborist to visit my Inn and give me an evaluation of what to do with some extensive redwood tree problems. I have 3 large redwood trees, at least 70 feet in height within 15 feet of the foundation of my Inn. Over the last several years the asphalt in my ADA parking space has been uprooted and additionally the brick sidewalk along side of the Inn has been pushed up an inch or two. I removed the asphalt and discovered at least three huge redwood roots about a foot below which has caused the problem. My question is can I remove the roots and remove the trees which would be very expensive. Where can I locate a qualified certified arborist to give me an official report? All of my searches lead to a tree service and I am sure they will tell me to cut down the trees and not give me an alternative.

It appears you are located too far for me.

Jerry Wolsborn

Jerry Wolsborn, Proprietor
3657 Church St., PO Box 857
Occidental, CA 95465
Reservations: 800 522 6324
jerry@innatoccidental.com
www.innatoccidental.com
The Closest Place to Far Away You'll Ever Stay"

Yep Sam Noonan is the man, he'd be the guy to go to IMO. You could also call Bob Phillips who is in the area.

jp:D

Back