Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that bikes down there have the right to the entire lane. I'd be on the horn steady. But I would not run anyone over. That's ridiculous behaviour.

Here bikes can do that if they aren't a hindrance to traffic.

I've had a talk with a few of them about what a " Hindrance" means.

Haven't punched one yet, but it has come close.

IIRC, around here roads 35 mph and under can be ridden but the rider has to observe all traffic signals and driving requirements.

And it might even be just 25mph... I'm not sure.

Last year I was driving my big truck down a 4 lane road with a bicycle lane on the side. I had a loaded trailer and my entire rig was 40K-45K lbs. I came up on a group of bicyclists with the rainbow colored tights and fancy helmets. I stayed in my lane because I wasn't sure when my turn was coming up. As I got up along side of the group, the asshole in front swung out into my lane, forcing me over into the left lane to avoid squishing him like a friggin' cockroach. When I got up to the next light and stopped, he came up beside me to cuss me out and tell me how much he had a right to the entire lane. Older guy in his 50's and obviously very well off financially (clean haircut, expensive bike and outfit, high dollar sunglasses). I shouted something about him not understanding physics very well.

If you do it here you have to be in the middle of the street, just like a regular vehicle.

Two bicyclists have to ride abreast each other.

And pedal FAST! Driving too slow in a posted zone is just as illegal as speeding.

The forum software is supposed to resize large gifs.

kkrPOSP.gif

Must be nice not to live out in the sticks.
I'll have to wait for about 5 minutes before any of those GIFs can be viewed.
So I mostly just scroll by them.

That gif is pretty cute. Horses are funny for scratches. I've seen them almost fall over before they get so into it sometimes.

hahaha...the story would have to be awesome!

Freakin' cats fell OFF the roof and kept on fighting!!! And then fell into that stair hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back