Animated GIF Thread 2019

I bet that worked every time he did it til friends came over. Someone was digging for their Swiss army knife, and he said "I got it. Watch this!" :^D

It might be a Danish thing to be able to open beer bottles with literally anything.
I've won a lot of beers on bets from Americans, who didn't belive I could open one with a newspaper.

As has been previously proven, over and over again.
Video posting and my brain don't work together.

If you want to take the bet, I'll try to get some outside help.
Not for a beer, though.

Make it a bottle of Schramsberg Blanc de noir and I'll bite.

Be adviced, you'll lose.
It is real easy, when you know how.

Of course, you may well take the money spent on that bottle of the best sparkling, America has produced, back from bets with " No effing way" Americans :lol:

Schramsberg is really good.
My wife has an old friend, who is a real Champagne connoisseur.
When we did our kind of honeymoon trip in 2014, I brough him back a bottle of the above mentioned.

I asked him afterwards how he liked it and he said: " Top shelf, I never expected that"l

Last edited:
Have you ever been to Wisconsin? There are at least 60 bottle opening devices in any home. I think I have 40 such devices scattered in every conceivable convenient location at the shop. Then there are the the non bottle opener specific tools. Bench tops, lighters, hammer handles, wrenches, wedding rings, teeth, tins of chew…….ect.. I just really want to see the newspaper trick.

I haven't been without a Swiss army knife since I was about 12. I sporatically carried a cub scout knife before that. If my Swiss army's missing for whatever reason, I have a Micra in my other pocket, and a Leatherman tool on my keychain. Those are on my person. I have no idea how many other openers I have. I'm sure it's measured in dozens. I've never opened a beer with anything that wasn't a proper opener. I get the concept, but... Ya gotta be prepared.

Back