We Are An Elite Tree Forum!

Yes MB,

Is calling someone a pinko commie considered disrespectful in the political forum?

jomoco

I get called that all the time!

Or "lefty pinko commie liberal" ,"godless vegetarian" or "heathen eater of greens"...........I don't mind, as long as it is being said with a smile.
Resorting to invective in a political discussion just means you've run out of arguments, in my opinion.

Anyway, the House has room for all of us, even those who live in different time zones, making their post come in with a 9 hrs. delay.

Last edited:
Awww Stig, You are just a Cream Danish wrapped in puff pastry. Darin is a pseudo moderate independent lefty pinko commie liberal.....but we love him anyway.;)

I'll agree that this is the best tree forum, hands down. Unless some puts a link to something at the other tree sites the only other one I will visit is Arbtalk as I try and represent in the international pictures.

NEtree pmed me last night about a thread over at AS that was discussing how cool powered ascenders are. So I signed up and posted telling them about the Wraptor. I didnt get a very warm welcome and was basically called an Ahole. I refuse to go to sites where they wont even extend common curtesy......

Sounds about typical. I got tired of the lies and deceit from people who proclaimed to be my friends. I don't need to hang out in that kind of environment.

Haha, they even thought I was weird! :O

Oh, wait... you guys think I'm weird, too. :/:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwerl View Post
I got tired of the lies and deceit from people who proclaimed to be my friends.

That place was weird like that.

I'll second that.

NEtree pmed me last night about a thread over at AS that was discussing how cool powered ascenders are. So I signed up and posted telling them about the Wraptor. I didnt get a very warm welcome and was basically called an Ahole. I refuse to go to sites where they wont even extend common curtesy......

There was a question for you, I refered him here:D
Hmm ok couple questions what do ya do with it when your up there? What about the desent does it go both ways? In the event of malfunction of the devise such as clutch going out what stops you from going boom boom?

I guess you will have to come to the tree house to ask now, there are built in safetys;)

That reminds of some old song lyrics by Frank Zappa. "What the ugliest part of your body? Some say it's your toes....some say it's your nose....but I say it's your mind".

I developed an arboreal lift system in the mid 90's that I called a Sky Spider and presented it to the powers that be at the NAA, and they laughed at me.

I believe it's superior to any system used today. It can be powered by LNG also, making it the lowest polluting system as well.

There isn't a bucket truck made that can access a huge spreading oak from just one setup position the way the Sky Spider can.

You decide for yourselves guys, here's the patent.

http://patimg1.uspto.gov/.piw?Docid=5558118&idkey=NONE

jomoco

Back