We Are An Elite Tree Forum!

I think the hardcore part was demonstrated quite well this morning. ;)

There is a realness to this forum- not just that many qualified tree people participate but the sense of community. I can argue politics or religion with people who disagree but we are still friends... and even though most of us haven't met in person the friendships are genuine.

There is a realness to this forum- not just that many qualified tree people participate but the sense of community. I can argue politics or religion with people who disagree but we are still friends... and even though most of us haven't met in person the friendships are genuine.

I think alot of that was demonstrated in our Mid-Atlantic GTG. I don't think anyone DIDN'T have a blast. It was universally decided to make it at least a yearly thing. :)

I can't wait till I can make a PGTG. I just met my first Houser.. Looking forward to more! Maybe if Stig gets that vacation he wants or if Gerry and I can hook up on the way to the Sequoias :)

Yup, a real tight group here that will go to great lengths to help each other out when needed. The Mid Atlantic Wraptor demo was an excellent example of that brotherhood. I'm glad to be a part of it.

Coolest place on the INTERNET, thanks to one and all for making the TreeHouse what it is, MOST EXCELLENT!

this is the only site that I have even discussed the Wraptor. A year or so ago when I started to surf the web for tree sites I visited AS and Treebuz but to tell you the truth was instantly put of by the load mouth, jumped up wanna-bees that seemed to revel in giving people shat just to prove they are cool. Tree house stood out as the no BS place where real production climbers hang. I check in daily and dont go anywhere else.

You guys have given me the feedback and confidence to proceed with my product so I owe Butch a big thank you for having this site........

Hell yeah! The Tree House is where the cool kids hang out.;)

I'm only here for the babes, Che, Gigi, and Mrs. B (respectfully Jerry's wife). Sorry if I left

anyone out :)

No, of course they are equally as awesome. It's just that my wife is in the room, so I need to show a little restraint. ;)

I agree with everyone but you guys are making me nervous. I'm sensing a group hug. :O

Dave

...A Group Hug???

I'll kill that right now... You Guys All Suck! :P

Talk to you later eh! ;)

...and yes, the TH is the best tree site on the net for all reasons mention so far!!!

Good on you Butch for all your efforts!!!

Bob

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone, but it's the members that make this place what it is. I'm just a dumb climber! ;)

It may be a small fourm but you can speak whats on your mind here...

I like smaller fourms a lot better than a fourm like arborist site...

Great group of guys!

This site is hands down the best tree site going. What I like about this place is that it's mostly just down to earth guys out there getting some good work done. Not a bunch of elitists trying to over complicate work and out do each other.

I've come to notice to on this site that guys tend to respect each other and the site. We dont all see eye to eye on every little thing but members here avoid going to blows constantly.

I love tree work and have the trade coming out my ears, but sometimes it's not the only thing I want to discuss. The beauty of this place is that you can tree talk all you want, or go talk about the other things that make up daily life.

This place is where it's at!

Back