Tree Houser selfie thread

We work selling fish tacos and fajitas during the festival. We get paid well, and the perks are fantastic.

That's cool. Are you a fan of the music, particularly, or there as a result of work more than music or...?

I get geeked for the Northwest String Summit. Its my busy season vacation for a week and a half. A little prep time and some recovery time. We usually party pretty hard, but moved to family camp this last year, and chilled, some.

Chris, I've had festival going groundies. I find it best not to ask too much of them right after. Better to just have them take the following week off.

That's cool. Are you a fan of the music, particularly, or there as a result of work more than music or...?

I get geeked for the Northwest String Summit. Its my busy season vacation for a week and a half. A little prep time and some recovery time. We usually party pretty hard, but moved to family camp this last year, and chilled, some.

Chris, I've had festival going groundies. I find it best not to ask too much of them right after. Better to just have them take the following week off.
Yup, he takes time off afterwards. Good guy. His taste in music is different then mine.

I go for the music. ZZ Top, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, Gov't Mule, Billy Idol, and many others were there this past year. For working 5 hours a day, my wife and I get ten bucks per hour. The money ain't a big deal, but the peaks are why we work. We get free admission, VIP camping with showers, and a shuttle service to and from the venue. We also get free food and drink, we enter and exit to the campground thru the service gates at the rear, and we can go anywhere behind the gates that GA can't pass thru.

Nice pics! B and his lady looking very contented...

I can't exactly remember Brendon's gf's name, but i think it is Ashlee, or is it Venus?

B,(east coast b), don't let her get away.

B,(went coast B), I mustache you a question. How long have you been married? Many years if I remember....

Back