Tree Houser selfie thread

Yep..full brim can help keep the skin cancer risk down.

Since this is a "selfie" thread we will pretend I did use a timer and tripod....:D

This one is a real selfie....another type full protection hat I use...good ear and neck protection. I call it a Japanese officer's hat:

Attachments

• IMG_20160531_171639641_HDR RESZD 1.jpg
    IMG_20160531_171639641_HDR RESZD 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 35
Yep..full brim can help keep the skin cancer risk down.

Since this is a "selfie" thread we will pretend I did use a timer and tripod....:D

This one is a real selfie....another type full protection hat I use...good ear and neck protection. I call it a Japanese officer's hat:

Part of my hat wearing is down to a mark on my forehead that has to come off, sun damage that could mutate into skin cancer.
I've got fair Irish skin that is vulnerable.
I should have had it done last winter, they don't do it in the summer apparently. I'll get it done after the holidays.

My old man was, said he was descended from the remnants of the Spanish Armada that was wrecked on the west coast of Ireland.

Interesting.
We had a major amount of Spanish mercenaries here to help with a war in 1808.
They left a lot of blond Danish girls pregnant with darker babies.
I worked for a forester once, a very handsome man, who told me that he owed his dark hair, darkish skin and regal bearing to a Spaniush soldier.
Over the years, I've met quite a few here in middle Sealand, where I've thought, they had the same genetics.

I had a girlfriend once, in California, who was dark Irish.
When we'd go to town in summer, she'd put a hibiscus flower in her black hair.

Did to this Dane, only used to blondes, what sugar does to flies.
With that red flower in her hair, I swear she could twist me around her little finger:)

Back