The "You can't make this sh*t up" thread

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 303
  • Views 25K
I always thought that the grammar school that I went to had the same address as a place for the mentally deranged.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the amount of taxes that we all pay, we should be expecting a whole lot more then we are getting.

What is that deal with that judge in California assuming he has the right to allow a school board to dictate in any way the proud display of the stars and stripes ? Good grief !

I'd like to see them try that chit in Canada where they have maple leaf on every thing you could imagine .Proudly they do and proudly they should .

Oh Lawdy .It seem to be have been the rage a few years back to get their butts pumped up to get
a J-Lo basketball ass .Imagine what they'll look like by the time those Dolly Parton hooters and satchel rump get over come by the forces of gravity . Not to mention the very idea of those soup cooler lips .They must be nuts Good grief .

One only has to look at where that aircraft was registered at to figure that one out .

Seems they've been clip jointing seedy hotels and gas stations for years ,why not airlines .

Back