The "You can't make this sh*t up" thread

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 303
  • Views 25K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is going on down there?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MsLGw_-NI6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It'll be a miracle if Sarah reaches age 18 with any self-esteem.

I agree 100%, Stephen.

I see a solution for that young girl wearing the perfume. A teacher or someone at the school speaks with her intelligently and compassionately to find out what the problem is, not some stupid ticket for $150.

One of the kids I went to school with lived on a dairy farm. He smelled like cow shit most of the time. Didn't bother me- it smelled like home, but some of the kids picked on him mercilessly. If only they knew that kid was up at 4am, and his chores before school entailed the first milking, shoveling out the manure pit, and hay before those kids were even up for brekkie. Only THEN did he get off to school. And when he got home? Homework.. then more of the same.

Excellent post, Jay.

Not all at once of course, it will look the same as it has for over 50 years

If they were to do a flash mob , I read of a good one today.

In Denmark we have the right to assemble peacefully, even though we are heathen commies, mostly.
However, any demonstration, march etc. must be cleared with the authorities beforehand ( they can't say no ( even Nazis get to march here) but it gives them a chance to prepare for whatever mayhem may follow. ( such as when the general population decides to try to kill those marching nazis with their handbags and bare hands).

So this group asked for permission to gather at a square in Copenhagen for a
" fællespisning".

That would mean to eat together, if there was one more "S". As in "fællesspisning"

The authorities overlooked the missing "S" ( noone can spell for shit anymore!), Ok'ed it and on the day and hour about a hundred people met up, unzipped and pissed all over the place.

"fællespisning" means to pee together:lol:

Guy gets hassled for taking two pictures of his daughter enjoying ice cream, it is so funny that it makes you want to cry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Two sets of laws.........Feds Off the Hook for Wrecked $750G Ferrari.

ferrari.JPG

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/10/11/feds-off-hook-for-wrecked-750g-ferrari/#ixzz1ab5wMgCH

Back