The TreeHouse = NO ZERO POSTERS.

We don't have a bunch of whiny asses here, CD. And if something is posted that might be misconstrued as being a personal slam, then most everyone here will assume you didn't mean it that way until proven otherwise. Butch's number one unwritten rule here is 'Don't be a dick', so there's a lot of leeway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my passion for the work leads me to say things some might find offensive,

I can't imagine why one would affect the other. So, you're saying if you had NO passion, then you'd 'say things' that were nice? :?

so there's a lot of leeway.

Until you're a dick, lol.

Im still around but I only have a droid. Im still on the the ALB project

whats up tree folks. I dont get the lap top time i useto so Im checkin in I cant 'member if I posted that I took a city job. I took a job working for the city of Concord tree crew. I have been there for over 6 months. I like it alot I run a 75footer and with a nice morbark chipper. Also I have a kid on the way, due October 13. and that sums up my life.

And as of late, I've been neglecting deleting the zeros. We've a bunch of them, now. It's a PITA.

shit, I still don't have a cell phone, I can't believe I'm even posting stuff on the computer but I sort of got addicted.

Why do you guys care if someone is posting or not?

Because another forum lists ALL members, banned, non posting, double accounts etc., it's not a real reflection of membership. Butch likes the numbers to reflect REAL and participating membership and I respect that.

Because another forum lists ALL members, banned, non posting, double accounts etc., it's not a real reflection of membership. Butch likes the numbers to reflect REAL and participating membership and I respect that.

Sup dood? :)

Do you really have over 1 million posts here? :O

Nah, I fudged the numbers.

Post count don't mean shit.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, my friend. How did you find us?

Nah, I fudged the numbers.

Post count don't mean shit.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, my friend. How did you find us?

I think I found ya once back in the day from RS? I done forgot to sign up back then. . . I was on the phone with Cody today, and he mentioned him getting into it with a dude. Fun llama drama eh? LOL

Cody's good people BTW, just proud and stuff, he definitely takes stuff to heart online. Tone and inflection is hard sometimes on these boards right?

I figured I'd come check out the hubub, and I decided to sign up. I like the setup! I just started reading the animated gif thread, and can't scroll past Skwerls post! :|: :O

I see a lot of familiar faces here for sure!

I don't do the drama thing, I like to chill and hang with like minded guys.

A lot of y'all know me already -- some don't.

Back