The TreeHouse = NO ZERO POSTERS.

Welcome to the dark side metals! I R a post whore for sure! :lol:
None of the AS BS here, no mods, no reading PM's etc. Just don't act like a dick and all will be well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make yourself at home. We're just a bunch of highly intelligent, good looking tree tramps. :drink:

Welcome! And tell Cody to come back over. It's water under the bridge, although he may want to buy the next round. :drink:

Welcome to the dark side metals! I R a post whore for sure! :lol:
None of the AS BS here, no mods, no reading PM's etc. Just don't act like a dick and all will be well!

Now, when have you even known me to be a dick? 8)

Make yourself at home. We're just a bunch of highly intelligent, good looking tree tramps. :drink:

Highly intelligent? Gosh, now I don't know if I'll fit in. :D

Welcome! And tell Cody to come back over. It's water under the bridge, although he may want to buy the next round. :drink:

I will, like I said earlier -- Cody is a top notch guy -- he's just a timberfaller, and them things can get grouchy! ;)

I'll be over looking at Skwerl's post in the gif thread again. . . I don't know why I can't get my damn center wheel on the mouse to move past it! :D

Never did say you were metals, just stating one of the few rules over here! Did you catch the "few rules" part of that?
I never did catch your name at AS, we tend to buy name here as much as user name,
I'm Andy, Butch is Masterblaster (his house) Skwerl is Brian and others will come along.

Sup with this warning Google just threw me? :what:

A false reading?

attachment.php

Attachments

• warning.png
    warning.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
You aren't holding your mouth right. :drink:

LOL

Never did say you were metals, just stating one of the few rules over here! Did you catch the "few rules" part of that?
I never did catch your name at AS, we tend to buy name here as much as user name,
I'm Andy, Butch is Masterblaster (his house) Skwerl is Brian and others will come along.

I remember ya Andy. . . I'm Nate. :)

It happens now and again with Chrome, it will settle down with more visits. I promise, nothing corrupt here, or I wouldn't be here!

I will, like I said earlier -- Cody is a top notch guy -- he's just a timberfaller, and them things can get grouchy! ;)

You call me grouchy one more time I'll be on you like a rust on a pump handle! Glad you are on here pard, maybe you can keep this crowd lined out and off my back:lol:

You should show off some of the fancy wrap handlebars you make dood. Some cats here would buy 'em for sure. :)

Welcome aboard mang!

Gary

HI GARY! :D

Will do, just not quite ready yet. . . Finishing of some particulars first.

You call me grouchy one more time I'll be on you like a rust on a pump handle! Glad you are on here pard, maybe you can keep this crowd lined out and off my back:lol:

Hahaha

One more cool forum to keep me on the computer. . . My wife is gonna be ecstatic! :lol:

I would like to thank Butch for not deleting my account after being gone for almost a year.

It is kind of a long story. Short version . I am a member of the 334th virtual fighter squadron. WE compete in the USL an international league for virtual air combat using the game IL-2 . Our squad won the world championship. But it was quite a time commitment.

Quite geeky I know. But it was a lot of fun

We had quite a few ex-military personnel and 1 ex fighter pilot who now flies the airbus 380 as members. A lot of guys spent time in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some multiple tours. It is a great bunch of guys. We had members from all over the globe, and would use teamspeak for voice communications during battles. We have now moved on to this http://worldoftanks.com/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Piloting an aircraft like the Airbus is like driving a city bus, or Greyhound. Quite the meh...

That's what the Attack pilots told me.

FTR, Attack pilots engaged ground targets. Fighter pilots fought other Fighters.

The flying is nothing. It is knowing all the systems and how they interact with each other that is the killer. The one that lost its engine out of Singapore was alot closer to crashing than the public knows. They were lucky that they had 5 pilots on board at the time of the malfunction.

Back