The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome to all the new members, look forward to hearing more about y'all. :)

Sean, welcome neighbah, I'm up here in New Hampsha'..... ;)

I'm Randy.

Hello my name is Kevin. Ive been lurking for a while just trying to figure out how to post and stuff. Ive been doing tree work for a pretty long time in Mass. And N.H. Cool site!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Lol! Its been a long winter! Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

I was lurking on arborist site. Then heard about this site. Took a while to figure out how to post! Been lurking here a while seems like a good bunch. Where would you suggest I post looking for a dump site? I got a job for a buddy and its out of my area. Is that ok? I dont wanna break any rules! Thanks for the welcome

We're pretty laid back here man. Aside from an educated discussion you won't find any fighting or name calling. Post it up. Butch doesn't mind links to threads at other sites either. We are all in the same boat.

In that case, anyone know of a chip dump near Tyngsboro Ma.? Its a biggish job so far from my area. 5-6 loads of chips(11' forestry package body) also 13 oak trees/logs. Anyone?

Howdy good people, long time lurker, likely to be a sporadic poster at best (but i like the way things run here, so who knows). Im Joe, i cut trees

Welcome Kevin and Joe! :D
Kevin, I'm up here in central New Hampsha'. I would come and get those Oak logs today if I had a piece of "equipment" to get 'em.
Being able to get Oak logs for free is "money in the bank"..... :thumbup:;)

Back