The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Checking in, name here is Randy.
Firefighter/EMT for 30 years. Good with ropes and knots and all kinds of rigging.
Have a large sycamore behind my house and became obsessed with climbing it a few years ago. Started messing around this spring with DdRT and just placed a big order to jump into SRT.
I think I have enough equipment to start a business.
Great site and looks like a group of friendly people which is rare on forums these days.

Welcome Randy. :thumbup::)
Ayuh, great place to settle in and learn stuff, great group here with tons of knowledge to share. :D

My name is Randy. ;)

Hi everyone - I guess I'm transitioning from being an occasional lurker (depending on what I'm trying to find out) to actually posting a contribution here and there.

I'm pretty sure I'll be slightly familiar with some of the posters here (in the online sense at least) from over at the buzz - my name there: 123Craig

Hi everybody!!

new guy here saying "HI"

bit about me, I have just started my career as a climber/faller spent a couple years dragging brush for a few different guys learning as much as I could by asking many questions. this year I spent my summer savings on climbing equipment and worked out a deal for a truck.

looking forward to talking and learning with you all, cheers Zayen

Welcome to the Treehouse! Plenty of talented folks to learn from and good folks to get to know on here. Enjoy!

Cool, Zayen...sounds like you are starting out right...jump in with both feet here...good folks with good info willing to share.

Yah I used to work all over Vancouver island and the charlottes but I've never been to Hornsby. Been by it before.

You'll find this place to be a great resource for most all things tree, climbing, and cutting related. Make yourself at home.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Zayen! Cool name! Any idea of its origin? My name is Butch...

What's up with your profile pic? Specifically - the bloody head...

Don't be shy to fill out your profile! :rockon:

hey butch, nice site you got here, I am really liking the Business Management section very helpful for some one starting out on his own. the pic is halloween this year, I was going to be lazy and just wear my work gear... it took a bit of a twist at the end hahaha

as for the name, momma was a hippie.
chers zayen

Back