The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Thanks. The house is actually a one room schoolhouse that all 4th graders in the Lincoln public schools students attend as part of their heritage unit.

The fire pic is from a prescribed fire that I have the privilege of bossing.

Overall management objectives: restore to pre-European settlement state.

Specific objectives: kill/stunt exotic cool season grasses (especially brome), remove trees except Bur Oak, stimulate native plants, make other invasive plant species more visible for follow treatment.

I guess this is where i would introduce myself! I'm Jessica and I am a currently on matt leave from my full time climbing/grounding job, sometimes working for myself and my hubby, usually at home, arborist. I met a few of you at arbtrek last weekend and was pointed to this forum. Can't wait to pick your brains dry :D

I guess this is where i would introduce myself! I'm Jessica and I am a currently on matt leave from my full time climbing/grounding job, sometimes working for myself and my hubby, usually at home, arborist. I met a few of you at arbtrek last weekend and was pointed to this forum. Can't wait to pick your brains dry :D

Welcome! :)
You've come to the right place. Great group here, very laid back, and loaded with experience in every
area of tree work. They've been very tolerant and gracious to me and I've learned tons from them. :thumbup::D

My name is Randy

thanks butch and randy... and masterblaster, let me see how far i get first

.....And i think i got it!8)

Welcome Jessica! The arb-trek sounded awsome.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trees produce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care!

Can't remember if we actually met then. Memory is a bit blurry thanks to Luke's generosity. 2nd place maybe? I had a jack Daniels hat on, that I remember.

you might remember my kids! If Forrest didn't get in your way at least once I would be surprised! He was the cute 2 year old.

Back