The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Thanks for all the welcoming. Good to be here!!!!
By the way is there a thread for new members on how this site works? Regarding "knowing when your post has been replied to" Does it notify you when this happens? Do I need to turn something on in settings?

Welcome. I can't think of a way to see if your post directly has been responded to, but you can click on the "New Posts" at the top left hand corner of the page, and likely easily find if someone responded to that thread and how things have transpired. Back track to your post and see if someone wrote in response.

Welcome. I can't think of a way to see if your post directly has been responded to, but you can click on the "New Posts" at the top left hand corner of the page, and likely easily find if someone responded to that thread and how things have transpired. Back track to your post and see if someone wrote in response.

Whatever I did, when I click settings it shows my new post in threads that I've posted in. That answers my question!!!

Like an iPhone/android app. I see other forum messages saying "message sent from iPhone using tapatalk"

I hate seeing that "message sent from iPhone using tapatalk" shit.

I'd edit that out if it was me. :drink:

I hate seeing that "message sent from iPhone using tapatalk" shit.

I'd edit that out if it was me. :drink:

Apparently in settings I chose vB4 layout and a message said that this forum has an app!!!(using tapatalk) so I guess that answers my question. And I'm sure that's how some members are responding to threads leaving those tapatalk messages at the end that you hate seeing lol.

Back