The Official Random Video Thread!

Oscar project kind of reminds of Gumby and Pokey, an awesome show.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-I-UonElfyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rs9w5bgtJC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1st day on the job?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RrrDLdeL2HQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:\:

If you do good work and aren't getting hired, and people are choosing blatant don't give a sheet hack artists to trim their trees instead, I don't think it's difficult to understand how some bitterness can creep in. Not that complaining does any good.

His attitude should be more to educate, instead of humiliate. I'd feel pretty goofy walking about with my selfie stick all self righteous like that. Lol.

Crazy boat smashing. That wharf is stout.

for a few moments that old lady looked to be in all sorts of trouble...

regarding the hackwork its hard to pass judgement without being there, if a customer was demanding free extras to the point of being offensive the health of their trees automatically becomes a low priority, I couldn't give a flying toss about torn bark if someone is expecting me to work for free

I guess if you are getting millions of views at your youtube channel, it makes you think that you can say about anything and people will eat it up. It's kind of similar to rock stars pulling down their pants during concerts.

for a few moments that old lady looked to be in all sorts of trouble...

regarding the hackwork its hard to pass judgement without being there, if a customer was demanding free extras to the point of being offensive the health of their trees automatically becomes a low priority, I couldn't give a flying toss about torn bark if someone is expecting me to work for free

Bravo !!! Hahahaha, me too.

Me too, I don't care about bad tree work, I see it every day driving around (sometimes from very close up!)
A million other things to get upset about.

Someone asked me the other day if I cared about seeing crappy work.
My answer, "totally don't care." LOL
I must say, it has irritated me though when a potential client tells me I have the job and then I don't hear from them and drive by later and see some hat rack scene that I had supposedly talked them out of.

Have you guys ever noticed that the people who aren't going to hire you often waste your time for much longer than makes sense. In other words, at some point directly related to the price, they decide you're not the guy. Then they commence to have you look at other things or show you random things to somehow justify the no longer valid reason for having you out there. It's like they consider their stupid chit chat payment for your driving out there for no reason. I am starting to weed them out on the phone. I am worried about my soul because I think I actually hate them. Hahahaha
It's like, shut the F up. I have beautiful children at home and you are wasting precious heart beats.

I understand the feeling. Time wasters are denizens of the dark places...they suck up life force...the limited heartbeats you reference.

It's important to learn to recognize them and not get trapped in their miserable lives.

That was well put August, I get that vibe and I get the hell out of there salvaging whatever precious time remains. I've found the other useless information people feel obliged to hand out is the reason WHY they need that bit of work done (as a free extra). I've got no problem if its within reason etc but they seem to think that telling us why (with pleading eyes) they need it done makes up for expecting not to be charged for it- its irrelevant dribble that just takes up more time.

Good post,August. I think they waste your (our) time because they feel guilty about not wanting to hire us so they show more work to try to make us feel good about having a good appt with them.

. they seem to think that telling us why (with pleading eyes) they need it done makes up for expecting not to be charged for it- .

Another good point, Chris. And isn't it strange that thing where custys put a spin on the tree problem to make it seem like it is our problem?? If they are doing it to you in Aussi and doing it to me in USA, then I guess it is in the dna of many folks worldwide carry on that way:/:

I recall someone that I knew from before, wasting a lot of my time by really pumping for information, then hiring someone else. I called them up with a wtf. Though they didn't readily cop to it on the phone, i guess that they thought about it, because a day or two later they brought me a case of beer. I guess they came back to being conscious.

Back