The Official Random Video Thread!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that plant breathing looks basically exactly like human breathing...and yet I am surprised. Wishful thinking that plants did something more interesting than open their stomati and take a breath just like a human opening their mouth and inhaling. Still super awesome. Can't believe they have such high quality footage of plants breathing now. People always talk about wanting to live during a different part of time and history. Me, personally? I think there is not better time to be alive.

Looks exactly like the Akimbo. Anyone know anything about it? The Akimbo doesn't do well when it's wet or when there is sap. Maybe this solved the problems? It's got a slot for MRS/DRT.

One of the most influential and innovative guitarists of the past quarter century, Preston Reed invented integrated percussive guitar playing in the late 1980's, revolutionizing the way the acoustic guitar is played and inspiring generations of musicians around the world ever since.

Notice how he keeps the beat by hitting different part of the instrument, including the strings (like shown in @lxskllr's video) and plays with his fingers hanging from the top of fretboard, which is extremely difficult to do. It's like playing guitar in reverse. The song picks up. So pay attention to it and how he plays it.

Back