The Official Random Video Thread!

Fidd that was nuts!! I was trying to figure what he was going to do as he set that up, but didn't think of that fascinating solution, wow!!

AH, that was seriously f'g funny. A picture being worth a thousand words.

Reminds me of a lil drunk driving problem a friend had- he was shit faced, was 1/4 mile from home when a telephone pole suddenly jumped in front of his car, he hit it and cut it off at ground level, totaled his car but it was drivable so he backed off and drove it home. Figured he had been real stupid but was home free. One teeny tiny problem....his license plate fell off at the scene, cops woke him up at his house the next morning. That little escapade cost him $50k. Doesn't drink much anymore, he discovered CrossFit.

I'm sure Marvin and my friend would get along nicely, back in the day anyway.

Lol for sure. My buddy is so down to earth and regular, he's almost zen- like, in a 1000% unintentional way.

Reminds me of a lil drunk driving problem a friend had- he was shit faced, was 1/4 mile from home when a telephone pole suddenly jumped in front of his car, he hit it and cut it off at ground level, totaled his car but it was drivable so he backed off and drove it home. Figured he had been real stupid but was home free. One teeny tiny problem....his license plate fell off at the scene, cops woke him up at his house the next morning. That little escapade cost him $50k. Doesn't drink much anymore, he discovered CrossFit.

haaah, I havent tried crossfit but I'd have to assume its cheaper and more boring than drinking.

My friend left a small fragment of vinyl bumper bar (grill) at the scene of an accident, the fuzz took the fragment to the local GM car dealer to see if they could identify the vehicle type- they knew it was going to be a long shot but followed up anyway. Unlucky for my friend as he worked as a mechanic at that exact same dealer and they spied his car in the carpark, matched the missing piece and busted his sorry azz.

Geez, Chris E!

AH that is another crazy ass mofo'g vid. Holy chit the toughness, strength, and mental fortitude (whether he realizes it or not) is astonishing. Just wow.

Exactly^^^
I find videos all the time that bust my tough-guy bubble..
Like the one where the guy climbs up the tree for the honey, he walks out that big trunk on his hind legs in the stratosphere and chops a hole into the limb, swatting stinging bees like they are mosquitoes.... and carrying fire I think. I'm lame.

Back