The Official Random Video Thread!

I did that once.
The car, a Russian Lada, ran off and tried to bite the ass off of a big Volvo truck.
Didn't hurt the Volvo any, but the Lada's front end sure was hurting.

Been pretty careful about that parking brake since.

Ya, I've got two different similar stories where I bent doors backwards.
And one, where I set the emergency brake on a Plymouth champ, got out, went inside the house, country setting, inside large fenced pasture-land. Brake not set firmly enough and my four-year-old (21 years ago) got out of the car, very delayed reaction roll away, the door knocked him down under the car as it began to roll and ran him over with the right front wheel.
He ran in the house crying and saying he didn't do it.
Broke my heart that he felt responsible with scrapes and bruises and tire marks acrossed his rib cage.

Nice.
Were it my daugter, i would teach her to fight weaponless first, then guns.
But that is hardly a surprise to anybody.

Great story!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FL4LxrN-iyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bunny hopping- seems like that would be the same as taking steps because, in terms of the speed of electricity, certainly both feet don't land as one, simultaneously, right?

It is the distance away from the power of each point of contact that creates a flow through the body due to better conductivity. The theory is the hop keeps the feet at the same distance, so no transfer from higher voltage to lower.

Oh I get it, same distance from power, that makes sense, thank you!

Yep that's our Magnus. The ring saw was unique but it sure needed a good sharpening.
Only could see 2 saws pulling good chips.

Back