The Official Random Video Thread!

I'd love to vacation here...

Just to kick some ass!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LVl2BBuF_yU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd walk around with boobytrapped shit. Fishhooks, razor blades, whatnot on my dummy Iphone and I'd have someone recording it. Awesome LULZ all around!

Maybe even incorporate cherry bombs...

true Jer^^^
It's like war

My sisters friend lived in Beijing for a while, he would go out on his balcony and see how many traffic "incidents" he could count during the time it would take him to have 1 cigarette.

Did he have to smoke 2 if nothing happened on the first one?

LULZ?

No Butch's vid of the thieving punk kids. I got sucked into watching the whole thing and at one point some guy is storming around after them with his handgun drawn.

I try not to watch any videos from Brazil after accidently stumbling over a guy getting strangled to death by his so called friend whilst his other mate filmed it from the comfort of a chair.

Brutal place.

What a seriously disgusting and bizarre place to live.

I was wondering the same thing…^^^ hard to see what's going on there but I think it was a cop that shot the kid.

I try not to watch any videos from Brazil after accidently stumbling over a guy getting strangled to death by his so called friend whilst his other mate filmed it from the comfort of a chair.

Brutal place.

Dang! Just the recounting of that story has changed my day. This planet's got some sickness in it.

I was wondering the same thing…^^^ hard to see what's going on there but I think it was a cop that shot the kid.

Yah it looked like a cop driving that tinted out punk mobile. But then a bit later there was a plain clothes'd guy there with a handgun drawn for a bit? Maybe he was a cop too, I dunno? I was surprised the cop that shot him just got in his car and drove off. Heh, places to be I guess.

How do you even plan for a good life living somewhere like that?

Back