Poison Ivy Relief

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She will survive it. She has survived 7 years of me. Poison ivy is much nicer then my bullshit.

With the Rhus [related to PI] I mentioned earlier, it never bothered me for years until once in Autumn. It seemed to be the sawdust for me but the homeowner, from the US was a mess long before I got there.

As for Lyme disease you're pretty safe Bermy, bit of a news thing at the moment to take peoples minds of something else.

Couple of cases in Western Australia, but most existing cases brought in from Asia. There's been a pretty good checkup going on, ticks here don't carry it yet and hopefully won't.

Ha! See, too new to the country and watching too much Today/Tonight! :)

I think I got into a tiny bit of it this week. Just a couple spots on the back of my left arm and a couple more in my right ear. I thought they were insect bites but they have gotten worse over the last couple days. Nothing like Chris or his wife though, thankfully.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can joke around boss, don't be bashful. I actually expected a joke or two!

Flip..can you catch PI over the internet...?!!!

No joke, I have a line of blisters around the left side of my waist...I have NO idea how it got there or what it is!
I thought there wasn't any PI in Tasmania...what did I touch!!!!??? Is wattle dust reactive?? Going to the pharmacist to see if they know.

Can't believe it!

I once had a baddass hairy caterpillar get caught between my backstrap of my saddle, on my right hip. I thought the burning sensation was because some sawgas had been spilled on my saddle. It put a chemical burn on me like I'd never seem. A 3" by 8" patch of skin turned black and sloughed off.

Back