How'd it go today?

ACCOUNTANTS & BOOKKEEPING

We understand tree work & always read every entry on my TAX FORMS before signing ?

I would appreciate any comments or similar experiances with accountants,
bookkeeping or etc. THANKS !

OLD PUP you can start a thread about accountants or incorporating if you'd like. Go to the top of the page and find the forums scroll button and select the forum that most closely fits and click on it. You will see a list of other threads that you can post in or you can click on start a new thread.

OLD MONKEY - THANK YOU FOR THE INFO & I will do. My Old Accountant
didn't work most of the time ! Over our way it was about 97 degrees out &
not to much activity to report on. I ran to the store briefly & then enjoyed a day of rest at home. THANKS.

We removed the rest of an Acer, most of it fell and took out the colorbond fence and an avery (yes all the birds escaped)...

He lost his BBQ and some nice seats, lots of garden is destroyed

I prolly shouldent of climbed it but its raining! and COLD!!

Got it down and the rest cleaned up. a whole load just in damaged stuff

The client couldent beleive we where there in the pouring rain.

opps!

I saw the tree and imeaditly knew the rest shouldent be climbed, but then it stood up to the foul winds the night before, so, if i do it quick it wont have time to think about falling down..

Hes really upset about all his birds escaping!

grey clounds thunder and lightening - no rain but no climbing, clean up from a big dead pine

Finished up a seven day long job removing several big pines and a couple of very big water oaks..I've never been so happy to be done with a job in my life

OK what does this mean

started my new job and sweet my ass off moving wood

is this some sort of code

I was tossing my rope for a higher tie in point today, and while reeling in a missed shot I started talking to my groundie. Being distracted in conversation I pulled the carabiner-ed end of the line hard over the branch in front of me and cracked myself right in the upper lip with it. One of my two front teeth still feels a little wobbly.

Other than the self induced fat lip it was a good day.

Having a lackluster day meself. Was supposed to check out for a week working in Florida but that bombed. I'm calling prospects and working on getting my website up and running... I really hate computers though.

Bid a pruning and root innoculation on a giant, struggling sycamore.

Gonna go look at houses to rent in a bit and then take my Precious to diving practice... long as I'm on the subject... she's the regional points leader in the 9&10 age group... and she's 9. The kid is showing serious potential this year.

Here she is shrugging a forward dive off the 5 meter... the 2nd shot is how she learned a 5M back dive... they have a cool coach.
K_5M_1.jpg
K_5M_Drop.jpg

I have this vision in my head of her at about 18 or 19, 50' or so off the deck wielding her 200T (the pink Hello Kitty model) and rigging pieces out of some big old white oak. She wants to be a climber and never misses a chance to go up with me.

Can't do one without the other, Here's Junior (he hates it when i call him that)... take a ball into his crease at your own peril.
DSC_1500.jpg
DSC_1509.jpg

His best buddy's dad thinks he's too physical... 'scuse me? toooo physical? He's 12, how can he be too physical? Already knows how to use a chainsaw (w/ close supervision) and a port-a-wrap... now if I can just get him to pay better attention to the climber I'll have a really good, cheap ground man.

Naaah, I'm not proud. I guess the day's improving now that I think about it.

Back