How'd it go today?

Uhh...Nondrowsy Benadryl? Diphenhydramine hydrochloride(Benadryl) is 1. an antihistamine and 2. a sleep aid. I never heard on a non-drowsy Benadryl.

I am helping out an old man by the name of Dr. Barnett... an old cuss with a great attitude & an even better sense of humor. Ol' boy has me pruning everything that'll hold still on his property >>> at a price I'm embarassed to mention. It's big.
Doc's wife passed away last year after a battle with breast cancer, and I was heartbroken that she had to leave. It's difficult to lose a customer that way.
Doc wants to keep the place up; for his girl as much as for the property value.
I really adore these people.
I charge them.
I must make a living, and they know it.

My late welding teacher's name was P. Barnett, and was also from Michigan... maybe they are cousins. :?

I just came in from practicing my contortionist routine.... playing in the dash of my truck chasing some burnt wires, :pissed: and still have more to chase.

Have you got a wireing diagram for the truck?

The weather AGAIN doesent look promising
This is the weather at 7am!

Glen Innes Ap at 07:00 EST history » temperature-5.5°C dew point-5.9°C relative humidity97% feels like-9.0°C wind
ESE 7km/h wind gusts9km/h pressure1017.3hPa fire danger0.4 Low rainfall since 9am/last hr0.0mm / 0.0mm

I went outside, i think they got the MINUS NINE wrong, its hidious out there.

I called the staff, we might look at a 10 am start!

You need a hand Cyb ? I better tell you before we start i'm color blind lol..:D

At this point, it can't hurt any worse than help... :lol:

Have you got a wireing diagram for the truck?

I'm good on diagrams. I have the service manual.

I gotta run in the morning and pick up some bulk wire and connectors so I can start reconstructing Humpty Dumpty. IF it goes well like the reverse lights :D, I could be done early and sipping a cervesa by 3ish tomorrow.

Punched in at 7am and punched out at 11pm. Construction pays good overtime but I'm sure missing being up in a tree away from the rest of the world. Maybe I should be using my overtime pay to start building a treeman kit?

killed a little cherry tree, helper pruned a hedge next door at the same time, viewed a site and assessed for a report, dump closed before I got there, went to a BBQ and landscape association meeting, got home about 9pm, now here... :) tomorrow I head up to the inlaws place and tree frolic with my niece, its been a year since she was here and saddled up. :)

Climbed a snaggly topped, gangly, Elm and deadwooded it took my wife to Co. Springs to the airport, gave 2 bids in Widefield, CO came back and went to an "emergency" Shrub trimming gig. Sheared 10 spiraled Junipers so they are ready for their open house on Saturday. It is a long long way to topiary and blessed is he who goeth in circles for he shall be known as a big wheel. (And a sucker for a pretty lady who is polite rather than demanding about getting things done on short notice)

Took down a tree covered in poison oak vine a couple days ago. I washed up as thoroughly as possible while on site afterwards, and then spent about 15 minutes washing with the Tech-Nu soap as soon as I got home (several hours later). But I'm still starting to break out all over the underside of my forearms and around my wrists. Itches like Hell this morning. Hopefully the Tech-Nu will reduce the severity of the breakout.
:(

I have a rash on both of my inner elbows, around my neck where the sun hits my skin and on my lower left chest. I haven't been around any poison oak, ivy, or sumac that I was aware of. Woke me up at 1:00 in the am itching this morning. Maybe "aware of" is the operative word here.

I took down a 70' tall bulllpine in Coulterville yesterday, about 50 miles up in the mountains. It is the first time that I severely overestimated the amount of wood in a tree. I estimated 2 to 3 loads in my dump trailer and a load of chips in the forestry truck but I fit it all into 1 load trailer 1 load truck. This is kind of a big deal because I was having to haul the wood 53 miles to the recycling place. I was home by 3:00 pm, and I had allocated a day and a half to do the job.

Right on steph, when your not hungering you seem to get better prices. I hung flyers for 2 hours and got home and had 3 calls. Scheduled up 3 bids for monday. A most excellent day! My best in months! Going to the relay for life for cancer survivors and walking a lap tonight. Nice PPE Paul, looks squared away!

introduced a climber to the v.t today. always a pleasure to see a happy climber come down from a tree after realizing how hard they were going about things!

Back