How'd it go today?

That's a crapload of palms, J. Are you climbing them, ladder, or bucket truck? I've done 70 in a day climbing/ladder about 10 years (and 20 lbs) ago. Last year did 100 in a day from the bucket.

Chipped all day, did some muddin in the chip truck.

We found out we were approved for a new chipper,
we need something small and accesible during the pruning season
and eat 20" wood during the reforestation season.

yeah its alway nice when i can jump from palm to palm and have the groundie just refill the saw.hopefully ill get 40 to 50 per day and my other climber will do the same cus in september i have to skin all of them

Well I called up the dealership this afternoon and they said they sold the truck... About an hour after my dad pulled in the driveway and he was in the truck.
It came to be around 11k after taxes and the whole deal...

It has:
5.4 trion V8
38 gallon fuel tank
Power seats
Power windows
4 wheel drive
cruse control
5 speed
New tires
New muffler
and some more little things here and there...

I'll post some pictures tomorrow...

Thanks guys!!

The old owner was the head mechanic at the ford dealership...

I was so mad when the dealer told me it was sold, i didnt know what to do:lol:

You got a good Dad... smartass probably, but good.

Today started out lousy, rainy, cold, I woke up late and had to rush the kids to school, my favorite little lady (I call her Rock Candy) didn't show up at the coffee shop this AM and I'd forgotten to poay my gas bill and they cut me off... $65 reconnect fee.

I was having a bad day till a guy calls and wants an estimate, I go over, it's two medium pines and a bigass hanger in a red oak. I priced them like I was gonna climb and top the pines and my usual bigass hanger price. He bought it and I was able to do all three from the ground. Two hours, $525. Then I get a call and find out I'm gonna be head judge in the CAA TCC footlock event.
So... it got better. :)

did the honey bee cut out...wild. Pics later if yall want

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hf9Z2r_fynI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hf9Z2r_fynI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

heres the whole colony after I got the sheetrock off....then I used a filet knife to cut sections out to put into frames..3hrs later:|: a bit smokey in this shot

I'll admit I laughed. It's John's nack for fart in a bathosphere subtlety that really makes him funny.

Back