How'd it go today?

Whats with all this getting "rained out" BS? Come on people a little water won't hurt. :D

Great PNW weather

Newbie here. Went splashin in the rain past couple days cleanin and millin a Cedar. Like Gary says a way of life out here. Musta had an inch or 2 today. Love the sound of the rain tho.

My bars are prolly to long, Dawgs to big and unacceptable wrap handle chainsaws.:lol:

Can I be one of your hench men? Was using the 41" on the 066 today. Gary I figured you had something to do with it.

Sorry I been gone. Getting thru my biggest month yet. Sup Cedar
Today I saw an old shipmate on the television.! It was an oxygen channel my wifes got me watchin shows called "snapped" he was the jury foreman on the case and there musta been several minutes of them interviewing him about the case. I got on the comp looked him up and left a message.Then I posted to the US Navy lithographers forum thats a decade old like howd it go today but with only 200 post LI's are now MC's the navy joined Journalist,photographers, draftsmen, and lithographers.

I went to a pre-bid conference for the palm tree job this morning. Very informal. Then removed a soquel redwood tree that was planted less than a foot from the neighbor's house.
Welcome Cedarkerf. You know Gary gets pretty wild at parties.

Here is the first documented site I found on MC's thats recorded on the net maybe be recorded first time for ever on a forum if it stands the times. Time does stand dont it?
Dudes name eric but kick ass tree. http://www.erikbarker.com/

Back