How'd it go today?

I just can't do that. I know some folks don't mind. Its not one of my skills.

When I was first married I was 22 and we lived in Oceanside Cali., and I was commuting to Long Beach every day... I new every nook and cranny of HWY 78, I-5 and I-405...

Being a fair skinned individual... there were places you just didn't stop to use the bathroom. So I had to improvise...

I have IBS... so when I gotta go... I gotta go. I remember every time I came home from work with just half a tee shirt on or my underwear was gone... my wife would just shake her head and say, "Another pit stop today huh?"

"Yup... had to jump into the viaduct along the Irvine freeway... ":lol: :lol:

I'm not so bad anymore... sure used to go through some tee shirts back then though. LOL:|:

Gary

I knew a guy that did the same thing to his tee shirts. The first thing to go was the pocket...

wow, I just ask to use the biffy if I am working at a jobsite. bit I may not have the urgency issues ....

if its a single home residential thing, I will drive to the nearest gas station, unless there is a covert shrub... :shifty:
today and the last couple days I was working at a large strata complex, I just asked the site contact if he could unlock the clubhouse / common building so if we needed to use the biffy we could sneak in. No problemo.

enough of this crappy subject!
decent day today, just a couple logs left and i talked a self loader to take them away!! and since his job rained out hell come get them tommorrow!

We call it " mountain money" or "Shit tickets" round here.....I always have a roll. :D I blow my nose alot too!

We call it " mountain money" or "Shit tickets" round here.....I always have a roll. :D I blow my nose alot too!

I ALWAYS keep a roll in a gallon ziplock behind the truck seat. I've learned something today. I never knew (or would think of) the alternate uses of a t-shirt.

Still working on my room....little by little. Some posts back I said I was better than I remembered on smoothing out drywall repairs....shouldn't have. I got to an outside corner and found out it's still an art/skill that I've not mastered yet.

Made a good dinner....ham steak, home made mashed potatoes, 'just picked' half-runner green beans to sautée, fresh cantaloupe. Unfortunately, things got busy and by the time anyone was around to eat it, I was too tired and went to bed.

Rained out today, no tree work. I primed the Vermeer 1250 rebuild project I have going.

Pretty good day,sold 1500 lbs of copper,got healed up so to speak.:

Tomorrow,heading for Knox county Ohio,my birth rite.Pictures will follow,the most breath taking part of the US of A other than the Pacific north west.

That ,in addition to porting a mini mac,until I lost my patience putting the damned thing back together.:(

Pretty good day,sold 1500 lbs of copper.

Interesting you mention this. Locally here we just had the first big theft of metals. A guy had a whole crapload of stainless steel lying around on some property of his and someone came and cleaned him out. First crime of it's kind around here although it was mentioned on the news that it's very common in the larger centers now.

On another note it poured rain here most of the day, lightning and the whole bit. Ruined my afternoon of boating I had planned.:(

Copper theft here is skyrocketing. Wire is being stolen from jobsites. Copper plumbing is being ripped out of the walls of new construction... WTF?

Now when people turn in copper to the recyclers there is a whole lotta s'plainin' to do on where you got it and such. There was a recycler here in WA that got nailed for payin' people to go out and stael the stuff and bring it to him... crazy world.

Gary

Went fishing. Caught some, straightened a hook and broke one off. Tried to do a stumpgrinding job and got rained out.

Back