What's on RIGHT NOW!

Final of Luther tonight, third series. Good show, he sure had a hard time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bmy62bTeakg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Replaced next week with From Dusk Till Dawn, never saw the movie so I don't think I'll watch it first.

Looks alright.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NjKVOfFovQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go ahead and watch the movie, and the sequel. It won't affect this new series.

I'm working my way through the Breaking Bad series... just about the best show EVER!

That's another one I didn't know about until it had been going for a while.

60 episodes.#-o

I've got to get back to Justified and TWD before I forget what was going on, and make some room on this thing.

I really don't know what to do, there's so much stuff to watch.

cry_girl_sad_first_world_problems_i_cant_even_commit_to_a_full_length_movie.jpg

The Roots Are Attacking!!!

Lordy, the SyFy channel comes up with some doozies! I'm watching "Terror Beneath."

"A monstrous root system runs rampart, threatening the world with ecological disasters, and it's up to a government agent to stop it."

Gawtdang! It makes Sharknado look legit!

Thomas and friends is on right now. The boy has the remote. Later it shall be soccer.

Watching Noah. It's not quite like how the bible says... a 'lil theatrical liberty was taken, for sure!

I was an AMH - aviation structural mechanic, hydraulics. If I was smart, I'd have got my A & P license.

Steve, that character is one super bad guy (he's insane) that you can't wait to see get what's coming to him. He seems to always get out of justice being served to him.

Weeds season 6 got released on Netflix here in Canada over the weekend, so far I am only two episodes in but its still fun to watch. :)

Bowhanan... I've watched Butch. Don't have satellite anymore, but it was one of my fav's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back