What's on RIGHT NOW!

I figured he'd be a problem later on.

Finished season 2, they thinned a few out. I keep expecting someone from Lost to turn up for some reason, there's a lot of faces I've seen before. Couldn't figure out where I'd seen Otis so I gave in and looked him up.

I think that little girl is the one who has been feeding the walkers. She's was naming them and treating them like pets in other episodes

No hints please Joe, I can't get season three and four for a week or so. I need a break from all that blood and guts anyway and I'm way behind on Justified.

Nothing on tv tonight so I thought I'd watch Machete Kills for a change, I've had it taking up space for a while.

It's friday night and hot, and I've had a hard day so I didn't need to think too much about a plot line.:drink:

Np no more spoilers. I did what your doin last year. There are websites out there that have all the episodes but they are only up and running for a short time before they get shut down so u gotta keep looking.

No worries, at least you posted something. It's a pretty lonely thread, Butch and I seem to be the only ones here that watch tv or movies.

I read once that if you're going into bear country it's good to take someone like Otis with you.

Around here if you're going into unknown territory, [like a strange pub or anywhere there could be sharks or crocs] you just get a British tourist to tag along.

Person of Interest tonight.

It's starting to get a bit boring, to many women now although this one would be ok if she didn't want to kill everyone. She's not so bad here though.

ss.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never seem to follow that show.

Modern Family cracks me up, especially the gay couple. And that Sophia Vergara is HAWT!!!

I'm ready for season 5 to start - season 4 final episode was pretty awesome.

I'm at mid season 4, holding off for a bit on the last ones for now.

Just watched La Horde, anyone that likes The Walking Dead should watch it if they haven't already. Nothing's ever new, even Shane's neck moves. There's a trailer in here. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183276/

Damn! Chicago Fire started with a guy sucked feet first into a chipper! He's alive and they are trying to save him.

NBC

I never knew about it till season two was nearly over, it's only on pay tv and I don't have that. I was going to start downloading it but there's way too much now.

Season four finishes here tomorrow and everone's talking about it, maybe I'll get that and have a look then start on the new season. Be a bit hard though not knowing what went on before.

Fargo again tonight, ep's 5 & 6.

"Sex Sent Me To The ER!"

Holy crap, this is some crazy stuff!!!

On The Learning Channel...

Nothing at the moment but I did watch a game of soccer today, England vs Italy. Not as personally entertaining as the Holland routing of Spain but it was a decent game.

Back