What's on RIGHT NOW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cast-of-full-throttle-saloon-3.jpg

A new episode in 15! :beer:

Yea, like there's a single episode I haven't see at least three times, LOL.

I'm watching the well mannered black folks on HardCore Pawn. Such outstanding citizens!!!

The idea that they had such a large number of the Woodbury force in the tombs like that and they just threw in flashbangs??? How bout setting it on fire, or catching them in crossfire? I cant believe they let them walk like that... Why werent the trucks on fire? Tires slashed? They didnt steal that .50 MaDeuce??

Then they are going to give Carl shit for killing that kid?? I was screaming shoot that bastard!! Like they need another prisoner. And Andrea.. thank god! She was so dumb and naive and I was so tired of her bleeding heart.

They need to lock that prison down clean out the walkers and start farming. Build up a defensive perimeter and make a life. But that wont happen!

Idle hands do the devils work! Besides I havent done much side work lately.. Meg and I watch TV every night while I sit on my laptop and surf the house.

I only post videos at AS, I dont participate there...

Anyone fixing to watch The Walking Dead season premere tonight? Less than an hour away...

At first I didn't like it, just killing zombies all the time. Once I learned the characters it became a lot more interesting.

You've gotta follow the characters, not the zombies. If you'll notice, they never call them zombies.

Back