What's on RIGHT NOW!

Absolutely AWESOME. And I typically don't care one bit about shows and movies. This series is incredible. Kevin Costner pulled this role off incredibly.

Real housewives of Vancouver on here, could not be more far from the truth, entertaining though. lol

Just caught the last few minutes of this last night on tv, [the redwood climb] so I just watched it on youtube.

Part 1, 2 & 3 are there as well but it's on again next week. Not a bad show.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JX_Wo0xSfcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right down the street, I've trimmed that asshole's trees before. He always though he was King Shit: Now, I bet his heads 'bout ready to explode. "Big Daddy," LOL. He DID used to pack an extra hundred pounds - it looks like he trimmed up for the series.

I've had no cable since January. I really, really enjoy it. No BS ruining your day, no temptation to sit on the couch, (although I do still nap :|:), no anticipation about whether or not it's going to rain/storm the next day, no political BS. I really have no clue whats going on in the world right now, other than what YAHOO tells me on my home page. :lol:

We pay $8 per month for netflix, watch a movie or part of a series and pass out at night. It's great!

Butch, take your comedone extractor in there and negotiate a sale with him so we can see you on TV next season!

been watching storage wars and storage hunters the last few weeks, both have their own level of silliness.

watched a few episodes of American Hoggers yesterday while working, today its Swamp Loggers, both somewhat entertaining although American Hoggers has the prettier of the ladies ;-)

Back