What's on RIGHT NOW!

Finally got to watch "How to train your Dragon" last night with Kat. We both laughed and loved it. Very cool and cute...

And Paul.. I can totally see how you can hurt your back or ribs with Christmas trees. Be like throwing pine tops all day then picking them up and throwing them in the back of chip truck. Dense and full of sap makes em weighty also

I was afeared you had tried to rig an entire dwarf apple tree from a flowering pear and the rigging point broke, glad to hear it wasn't so brutal:P

just finished watching a hockey game. CAN vs NORWAY at the world juniors in Buffalo, 10-1 final score, sorry Norway, just a little bit. :D

ok, its Lord of the Rings time. just threw return of the king in the dvd player, we splurged just before christmas and hit a price match guarantee at Sears, picked up a 40" Sony Bravia 1080p LCD (under $500), kicks the heck out of my old POS 27" CRT tv that I have had for more than 10 years. Next on the list is a blue ray player or subscribing to a few HD channels on the tube to really take advantage of the new rig.

for cable yes, we have the HDMI connection but only a few channels on our basic package, most come in at regular quality. The HD channels are much better. Playing DVD's etc is only at 720p so its not a huge difference except the screen size. A blueray would play at 1080p and the HD channels do also but I havent figured which would be worth subscribing too yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True Grit

The original, on AMC. I haven't watched it since it came out. It'll refresh me for the upcoming new version.

NFL football here, just watched the Seahawks beat the Saints, making supper while the Colts / Jets game is on in the background.

My wife is trying to put my son to sleep by watching figure skating. Im a little concerned that he`s so interested.

Better that than Ballroom Dancing.

The New Hawaii 50 started tonight, I just missed it.:X

Guess I can live without it. It was 18 stoners fault for making me remember how itchy English Ivy can be.:lol:

They replayed it tonight, a bit different to the old one but I've seen worse cop shows.

I don't watch tv much but all the new shows start now. Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck starts tomorrow on that channel, it's been a while since Magnum, might be ok.

Back