What Are You Drinking Tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drinking season starts when it's fit to be outside. Around the 50s is pretty good. It ends in the spring when it becomes unfit to be outside. I make some exceptions like last night. That was more aspirational than anything, but the air smelled good, so I made an exception. The sky wasn't as clear as I'd like. Had a bit of a haze going on. I like it crisp enough you could cut diamonds with it. A few clouds are tolerable, especially when they interact with a bright moon.

Drinking season starts when it's fit to be outside. Around the 50s is pretty good. It ends in the spring when it becomes unfit to be outside. I make some exceptions like last night. That was more aspirational than anything, but the air smelled good, so I made an exception. The sky wasn't as clear as I'd like. Had a bit of a haze going on. I like it crisp enough you could cut diamonds with it. A few clouds are tolerable, especially when they interact with a bright moon.
Yeah, that's all when it starts...in Maryland. Year round in the northern hemisphere!

Back