Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

Ha, I once got everything rigged up, groundies on the porty, let the piece go, and it sailed to the ground, I hadn't checked to make sure the rope actually went through the block...spring cheek, I think it slipped out befoer I got the cheek back up and in place and I missed it...luckily no target below...just didn't want the pieces bouncing down a hill into the next garden.

So reminds me of the 3/4 tenex I had break while rigging oak lead over a fountain. It held long enough for it to be straight then it accordianed into a pile at the base not touching the fountain. I felt bad but lucky that day. As many bucket user know its always ten feet short!

I figured out to rig it with the rope in front!
And at least push the block to the side of the crotch, not just over it.
Whats the point of Luck,if you never get to use it.
I don't want to dismiss that, but luck lacks a little of reliability.
Time to time, I'm very happy to use it though!;)

Felling a 7.5 ton piece of wood into the crane rigging while tied into said crane. Yow.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XZnaRWJkD0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a feeling that Darwin is not yet finished with that crew. (insert smiley with gun to head blowing brains out)

Bloody hell! Why the **** would he stay attached to the pick?
What was that comment about luck....

Attached to the pick and rig the chunk that way... "aw hell just bounce it into the crane it and you will be fine" (again smiely gun brains)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy has pictures all over his web site that clearly aren't him...When he was confronted about using other peoples photos for his site he was just like, 'yeah so what?' Here is his second foray into the tree forums.

Screen shot 2013-03-28 at 9.34.53 PM.png

He wants to catch a 40 foot top with a rope rated to 3100 pounds? That doesn't sound like it could have a good ending.

Back