The Official Work Pictures Thread

Another to tall for the bucket dead ash
IMG_1230.jpg
It was a codom. Sorry the pic is blurry and it's the only one I took all day. That's my expensive tool box down below. Acted like a wraptor for the first 60'.

Man, I love this thread. You guys are bangin out some serious pics. Thanks all-round, man this thread's awesome. (Did I just say that.) Man, uhhh....

Hey Ray: Those were some awesome, awsome shots. Max... BIG, stinkin trees man, cool pics. BOTS... Thanks, brother. Man, you guys are killin it... i KNOW I left somebody out.

Oh... Samuel... that was just a flush-cut stump that I put little bore-cuts in to nuke with herbicide. Holds it in a bit better, and then the rain don't just wash it away quite so fast.

Cory: OHHHH, MAN!!!! I'm such a freakin IDIOT. YES! The little rope cutter deal on the side! Oh, thank you God and Corey. Yeah, I should take ya a little picture of my Spearmint all gooed into the side. I can't even get the stinkin thing out.

Coupla shots that Andy got...

unnamed-1005.jpg unnamed-1004.jpg unnamed-999.jpg

I'm the little bug about half way up this pig.

unnamed-998.jpg

So... In Washingon... half of the Beavers are fallers, and the other half are climbers. Thing is... often, they'll fight over the same timber.

unnamed-1003.jpg

The views that you guys have from your offices are really something.
Keep them coming!
Wish I cold match it, but all we have is 34 Lombardy poplars going to feed a powerplant.

I love me a forwarder for clean-up!

P1040965.JPG P1040942.JPG P1040952.JPG P1040958.JPG P1040963.JPG P1040945.JPG P1040951.JPG P1040954.JPG P1040962.JPG P1040946.JPG P1040953.JPG P1040960.JPG

Forwarder clean up must be a lot of fun!

Jed, how high up was that beaver chew?

Stig...y'all really wrecked some trees. That forwarder is a beast!

Cool picts of dogs, must be fun having them on a job.

Wife in that one picture? Or forwarder operator??? Nice looking lady.

So... In Washingon... half of the Beavers are fallers, and the other half are climbers. Thing is... often, they'll fight over the same timber.
:lol: Man, that was some high water Jed. Great shots, what is that giant you're on in the 4th pic? Did you remove it?
Fun looking job Stig, it would be nice to have to work in long sleeves for a change. I'm curious about the stubble fields, some kind of grain? The dogs must really know the game to keep from getting smashed.

Wow that loader is str8 to the point,no foreplay. Sweetness
Very majestic trees there Jed👍 must have been a decent climb huh,like the experience not the working aspect.

Wheat field,, Ray.

Dogs are woods trained. They know when to stay in the truck. Like when saws are running.

Forwarder girl is Line, daughter of the owner of the forwarding outfit we are currently using.

Seeing her run that rig is like watching Sabine Schmidt go around the Ring.

That girl can drive.

Comes from growing up in a forwarder, I guess. Standing between Daddy's legs and playing with the controls.

She had 3 of us pressed to the max. Trying to stay ahead of her.

Keeping up with 2 loggers is hard . Putting 3 to the wall is unbelieveable.

Girl can drive. Did one hell of a nice clean up, too.

heres all I got, nothing exciting just regular well paying work. Clear all trees within range of shop, big trees on the hill so we had to swing the jib.

IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0526.jpg

Love that crane Paul.
Did a dead wood prune on this oak this morning. Got the tail of my climbing line in the lake once. Tossed it through a crotch to avoid it again. On my final descent there was just enough tail not to fall right away but ended up whipping the shit out of me as I unhooked:X
IMG_1233.jpg IMG_1234.jpg
The guys did not enjoy these steps at all. I told them it could always be worse. It could've been a removal

Back