The Official Work Pictures Thread

Not sure how to rid the tag in the center, gotta look that up. It puts the pics in one folder for each day it seems.

It's set on 10 seconds, then I speed it up in windows live movie, to .130 of a second per picture.

Good work everyone. Scot your daughter is an excellent rope person!

Brendon I will try and shoot some vids of our 15x, when the bleeding snow has melted!

Not sure how to rid the tag in the center, gotta look that up. It puts the pics in one folder for each day it seems.

There has to be a way to eliminate the tag, its probly on the camera. Its nice it puts them in one folder I wish my camera did that.

It's set on 10 seconds, then I speed it up in windows live movie, to .130 of a second per picture.

I have found that the faster the interval, ie closer to 1 photo/second, the smoother you can make the video and the better it looks when you speed it up. It takes more battery and a bit more memory though.

Its cool to see some new timelapse, I will take my camera out more often now.

A short video from yesterday. Removing a branch of an Atlas Cedar broken after december snow.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LPB8BAnbdQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Collect the check! :beer:

Those helmet cams sure are nice! I'll be glad when I finally win that GoPro drawing!

Yea, it took me about a week before I knew you had to do that. Kinda cheesy of them to not mention that on the entry page. :thumbdown:

You dont even know me! I could be this guy:

attachment.php

Here are some pictures of a pine we took down today. We did this one in the morning (about 20 yards of chips in the pine) and removed a 34'' Norway Maple early afternoon (bottom 2 pictures). The maple had about 4'' of sound wood all the way around the outside so it was in pretty bad shape. I had 2 ratchet straps around the truck to hold it together since there was a nasty split in it as well. Not many pics of that one, we just wanted to get it done.

IMG_0687.jpg IMG_0700.jpg IMG_0702.jpg IMG_0703.jpg IMG_0704.jpg IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0710.jpg

Good job - gotta love those fat, double-topped pines! :beer:

Attachments

• smokebreak.JPG
    smokebreak.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 110
I didnt actually climb the Birch :(, just snatched a shot for you guys. If you can see there is a set of heavy duty amon eye cables at about 10' really strange. Using like 3/8's common grade?

Back