The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Ok for the pics, but there isn't a lot. Not easy to take pics during the work, and the last time I took my camera in the tree, I smashed the screen.

My saddle is the Sequoia SRT

Yes, it's a little late here, maybe I have to go to bed !

I hear you on the "Not easy to take pics during the work" part! What in the world you doing up so late? Sleeping in, tomorrow?

Hello Tree Housers
I'm a french tree climber, sorry for the bad spellings and grammatical errors.
I started learning the job 4 years ago and it's now my living. Self made man with the help from books and internet. I spent many hundred hours lurking this forum and found an incredibble amount of knowledge. Actually, I find here continously new tricks and valuable informations.

Thank you "big guys" for charing all that.

Maybe now, I'll have something to say (time to time).
Welcome, don't worry about the grammer and spelling I can't spell either.:occasion5:

Hello Marc, welcome to the Treehouse. I'm Jay. Wonder what the time difference is between France and Japan? If I log on too early in the evening, I have to wait for most people to wake up, or be patient with groggy posters mostly talking about coffee.

Spelling and grammar are nice when the rules can be adhered to but if english is a second language, the membership here is usually rather helpful in a constructive manner. If english is your first language, there are a number of software additions that can help immensely. If language isnt your thing, so be it, although an attempt at intelligible posts is appreciated. :)

ps. Welcome Marc

Thank you for your welcome, I'm glad to be abord with you.

I live 30 km in the east of Paris. It's the time zone GMT +2 (+1 in winter), just in the middle between California abd Japan, like Denmark.

A cat stopped by my place last night and bought a chainsaw from me. He's getting a arborist service started and was looking for equipment. Seemed like a really cool cat and we BS'd for about an hour. He is a hell of an artist too. Anyways... I told him about this place and wrote down the website for him to join up. He knows who Sean (Bounce) is from the Wesspur store in Bellingham. I told him who the coverboy on the Wesspur catalog is... (Nice Guy Dave), and that Gerry B. was a member here too... he seemed very interested to join up.

His name is Adam, and he might show up as The Artful Arborer. Hope to see him on here soon. :)

Gary

Back