The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

wow this place is growng fast. i'm not even the most recent member. somebody else joined immediately after i dd. 600+ now. 100 reading at the same tme. cool...cant wait to get back into the mix. thanks butch!

Hello, I guess I was supposed to come here first. My name is Rob Bullis. I make my living as a electrician. I belong the local cross-county ski club. We do the trail maintance and new trail clearing. It seems like every tree I have to cut is a wind fall that is hung up, or it is leaning so when it falls it will hang up. I hope to pick your brains a little and read your posts and learn a thing or two. One thing I do know from 28 years of construction work you never know it all. And when you have question ask a pro and not your brother-inlaw. Thanks for the answers to the question I have asked so far. Rob (Fallguy)

I was googleing information on directional felling got to an arborist site that had link to you guys. I read some of the posts and realized these guys are action and not all talk. You and Burnham remind me of my friend JJ in Canyon City OR, cowboy loggers.

Hello, I guess I was supposed to come here first. My name is Rob Bullis. I make my living as a electrician. I belong the local cross-county ski club. We do the trail maintance and new trail clearing. It seems like every tree I have to cut is a wind fall that is hung up, or it is leaning so when it falls it will hang up. I hope to pick your brains a little and read your posts and learn a thing or two. One thing I do know from 28 years of construction work you never know it all. And when you have question ask a pro and not your brother-inlaw. Thanks for the answers to the question I have asked so far. Rob (Fallguy)

Ooops maybe I should have come here first before I posted away, I beg your pardon, well i'm Tom, i'm an ex-forestry contractor, based in County Tyrone Northern Ireland, these days I help out my 2 sons, they run a tree surgery and landscaping business.

Back