The Official Random Video Thread!

Re the drunk drivers.

Some one backed into my car one night down the pub, just broke the front parking light lens, nothing much and left a bit of blue paint on the bumper. Mostly regulars parked there and we all sort of knew each other, not a big pub.

Next night one car was missing but he was inside. :scratch: I thought that's a bit odd he always parks there, so I had a look out the back and his car was there, blue Chev. Went down and had a look and yep dent in the back.

Ex special services, toughest guy in town. He even bashed the crap out of a young guy over a pool game to prove it to everyone once, didn't impress some of us though. Also not short of money, own plumbing business and had a big lottery win.

I didn't say anything, thought he'd see me about it. He never did and never came near our table again. I stopped going there a year or so later but I saw him getting fuel one day not that long ago and he pretended he never saw me, head down and out of there as quick as he could. Some people sure are strange, I think I paid about $10 for a new lens.

Re the drunk drivers.

Some one backed into my car one night down the pub, just broke the front parking light lens, nothing much and left a bit of blue paint on the bumper. Mostly regulars parked there and we all sort of knew each other, not a big pub.

Next night one car was missing but he was inside. :scratch: I thought that's a bit odd he always parks there, so I had a look out the back and his car was there, blue Chev. Went down and had a look and yep dent in the back.

Ex special services, toughest guy in town. He even bashed the crap out of a young guy over a pool game to prove it to everyone once, didn't impress some of us though. Also not short of money, own plumbing business and had a big lottery win.

I didn't say anything, thought he'd see me about it. He never did and never came near our table again. I stopped going there a year or so later but I saw him getting fuel one day not that long ago and he pretended he never saw me, head down and out of there as quick as he could. Some people sure are strange, I think I paid about $10 for a new lens.

I looooove story time!!!
That guy would have a better life he did some reality facing.

A bit abrasive but,this guys comment on that video above cracked me up… .
689ff313ad1fc65371cb142424d7d11d.jpg

Cory, there's is a whole formation of Giant Asian Wasps warming up to head out your way. Long range bombers! Seems like they don't like to be told that they do anything beneficial.

That was funny!! I dig how you go on about those bad ass mofos who actually seem to have personality. Gansgster gangsta personality.

Lol, I told my climber, a while back, about those wasps and how they like to more or less rape bees in flight. He said, whoa thats gangster.

That looks like the training course here at Summit Point Raceway. We work for Diplomatic Security Services off and on at the same location. They teach some mad driving skills.

Being the skeptic I am, I assumed it was phony and he was not driving in reverse but that the car was made to look like it was going backwards when it was really going forwards.

Back