The Official Random Video Thread!

Count the OSHA violations!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6CZDGH-kTJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Friggen classic.. That could have been me or my kids.. Now granted, my kids wear helmets when they work with me near a tree or they stay away from the tree. But that was awesome.
I was pruning and picking orange trees when I was somewhere around 6-8. Grandma had me paint a few wounds and trunks ;)

They could pretty much lasso you2800228[/url]

Yeah, nuts about training, John. I see the guys at the station out there practicing all the time shouting and carrying on. They have competitions, and probably a big deal to get a first place for a station.

That log rafting vid...I wonder why the men were even aboard the raft...looks like they couldn't have exerted a smidge of influence on how things went, one way or another.

Could you imagine the ensuing event if they didn't steer through that under-crossing as accurately as they did. It would have been a massive pile up of the rafts following behind. And pity the poor souls in the mix. Those guys were good. I reckon some of the men on that raft were there to relieve the steer's when they tired out.

What beautiful country, too. Very similar to around here: temperate coniferous forests and transitional hardwood savanna / grassland. That was a good vid. Thank you for posting!

Happy New Year! And yes, she's blond...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vupgBykQnko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was starting to resemble 'Calgary's worst driver"..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cE8XcWAzxrc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 minute fix for door that wants to swing instead of stay stationary in any position.

The damage something to make a repair method, I dunno..... Got to love the way he reinserted the pin, reckless abandon with the hammer. Another way would be to take a metal punch and put a few divets in the pin, that pushes out the steel a bit and creates friction within the slot. They often generally already have a divet from when made that way new. Don't bend nothin....

I was taught to loosen or tighten the screws on the hinge depending on the desired effect. Or insert a bit of folded paper to under a hinge for the desired effect. Nice one just the same

How bout inserting friction material, maybe putting tape on the pin to make it fatter=tighter or plastic shims inside the pin hole to create extra friction.

That might work too, Cory, if you could get anything in there with the pin that won't wear down quickly. Paper under the hinge will kick out the door if the edge is hitting the jam and not closing properly, but it likely won't fix this problem, being not plumb the other way, or could create other ones, like the door then hitting the jam on the knob side.

Something for Jay to try perhaps? I certainly don't have the knife skills

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RFEY--Gp1D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back