The Official Random Video Thread!

If I'd have had a bike like that when I was a kid I'd have surely killed myself. Hell, I about killed myself enough times on a regular bike!

WTH???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H0IPv74oEQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IIRC, that's a coffee commercial.

I've never seen this before.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fo6qxye-Vbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mcDgOGC5Lcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure how to embed the video.

Here you go, buddy.

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

What is your first name?

More dog silliness.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4S-N7xWWrbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here you go, buddy.

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

What is your first name?

Thanks! It's Peter... my ex's call me other names though.....

Gotta love those Danes :D

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gT4lhERDZ8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha, I wouldn't run.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8xSNiPx791A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clowns are scary shat! I loved the stare down though :lol:

This was cute...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BKezUd_xw20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Salut salon are the BEST!

A sad thing that nobody punched a big bleeding hole in that clown.

Back