The Official Random Video Thread!

Cool kitty!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nI867wz93Lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You wouldn't need to around here.
A bite that needs stiching is an automatic death sentence, the cops would take care of that, pronto.

Wow, that was vicious. Ground round for that cat's dinner! Where did that lady run off to? What if the dog came back....

I find that video odd. The simultaneous views from both sides of the vehicle in the same moments. There had to of been cameras rolling from both angles at the same time. I must say, quite the video surveillance system.

A friend of mine who raises Golden retrievers had a setup like that put in last month, because he was afraid someone would steal one of his 20 something dogs.

When I pointed out that if he just had one real dog, like my Sam, in the pack, that would take care of the problem, he was not amused:lol:

There is something seriously weird about the way that dog attacks the kid.
I cannot remember seeing that predatory approach in a single dog before, only when they are a bunch together and the atavistic pack tendencies take over.
A candidate for a quick bullet for sure.

Last edited:
Well, put that way, it certainly seems ok.
I'm glad my dog lives in a nice house, so he will limit his attacks to burglers.

It looked like the dog had it out for the kid from the very beginning. It escaped the fence when it's owner pulled out the car.

Curious why that dog was so aggressive? It's profile from when it showed up was very attentive on finding a victim. Wonder if there could be more to the story? Do dogs have a mind to seek revenge if someone abuses them?

Could be. I was helping a friend pour cement a long time ago when the contractor's dog jumped up and started scratching the passenger door of my pickup. My dog was in the cab because she went everywhere with me. A couple of hours later I opened the door to get in and leave when she jumped over me and made a beeline for the other dog, bypassing a bunch of other dogs in the process. It was one of the worst dog fights I had ever witnessed. My dog was pissed and apparently held a grudge.

I like these!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sdcGek-NoFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is one inventive guy! I bet he makes great tips!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UU-k8M_gFLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty cute! It always amazes me when people walk by something very unusual, like they see it everyday. Busy or sumpin....

Whoa!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oc8ACBiwIyE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back