The Official Random Video Thread!

I want one of these mats!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XcwdfdOjixk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No doubt about it, that's one COOL mat ... but, it's not all mat ... I suspect those guys have done that before ... ;)

And now for something completely different :/:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/44UC6muN8KY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stephen, I couldn't resist posting this as a counter to your Capoeira video:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7157QMW9abM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eSrU1nn3-gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2YpOZBHwpT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If life could be so full and so simple for all.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NdQNMia6qVw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On the log splitter.. I would imagine the incline plane and the stick gate behind the horse keeps it walking. If the horse stops, first is starts to slide back and then bumps up agains the stick. Probably feels like it is going to fall off. Of course you also have to train the horse to work in a sense. Let alone board that walk.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xO6CesdSwQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back